Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ocean Curry Fish Head (Singapore)

Spicy food make my eyes water and oftentimes red, but there's one place all over the world where I couldn't resist eating something spicy. It's at Ocean Curry Fish Head in Singapore.

You'd be surprised with this tiny resto. It's located at a corner at the central business district. In local terms you'd probably say that it's a carinderia since the place is open, you can choose food from a windown, they just use fans for ventilation and you just sit on monobloc chairs.

I honestly wrinkled my nose the first time I went there. BUT. As the saying goes, "Don't judge a book by its cover."

This dish.



Curry fish head.

Is to die for. And no matter how spicy it is I will still eat it and will likely be the ONLY curry dish I will eat.

What are you waiting for? Go! Now!

Price range: not really sure how much the dish costs (it's a huge bowl), but we usually go as a big group and spend approximately SG$10 each (including other viands, rice and drink)

Must have: curry fish head!

Can do without: the barley drink

Lakwatsera's rating: need I say more? Go. There. Now.

Ocean Curry Fish Head (map)
181 Telok Ayer Street
Singapore
(You can walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT)

No comments:

Post a Comment