Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Makansutra Gluttons Bay (Singapore)

Makasutra Gluttons Bay reminded me a lot of a similar food place in Jakarta that we dined at about a decade ago. The place is open air and littered with chairs and tables and just a stone throw away from the bay. Food stalls line one side of the place. Then you can just select fresh meat/seafood/veggies and have it cooked your way (or choose from their menu). 


Sweetie and I hang out with his friend and chatted the evening away. I wasn't feeling so adventurous that night so I just had some steak. Sweetie had some fish and Christine got some yummy oysters. The beverage stall also made one of the best milk teas I've sampled so I had 2 glasses that night! Ummmhmmm! Nomnomnom.

Price range: approx. SG$4 per dish, the steak was around SG$12 and beverages cost around SG$1.30

Must try: the oysters and the iced tea with milk

Lakwatsera's Rating: definitely a great place to hang out in

Makansutra Gluttons Bay (map)
Raffles Avenue, Esplanade Mall
Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment