Thursday, February 4, 2010

Koh Grill and Sushi Bar (Singapore)

When Sweetie and I arrived in Singapore we had to rush to an appointment and wasn't able to have any lunch. The airplane food was soggy and wasn't interesting at all to eat. Good thing we had some time to grab some food from the hospital food court, but we were still hungry.

From Glen Eagles Hospital we walked to Orchard Road. Wanted to eat at Pepper Lunch but it unfortunately moved again! Since we were both very tired already we decided to head to the nearest food court and thought that Japanese food would be safe (we both don't eat spicy food), so we chose Koh Grill and Sushi Bar.

Here's the yummy food we had:


It's located in a food court (near the escalator and drinks shop).


Katsudon.


Egg maki (I wanted California maki but I'm now allergic to crab).


Fish and tempura bento meal.

Must have: Green tea iced tea (it's refreshing!); food is standard Japanese

Food price range: ave. SG$9-12

The Lakwatsera's Rating: I always end up in the Wisma Atria food court every time I go to Singapore because I usually find myself to tired to scout for a resto to try out (due to all the shopping). Been trying different stalls every time I go and it hasn't disappointed so far.


Koh Grill and Sushi Bar
Wisma Atria
Orchard Road, Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment