Monday, March 8, 2010

Sonya's Garden (Cavite)

I've always been curious about Sonya's Garden since most of my friends have been there. I even have a friend who wants to have her wedding reception there so I told myself that I should go there soon. I didn't have to wait any longer since we had the opportunity to go to Tagaytay a few weekends ago and Sonya's Garden was on our list of places to visit.

The place is quite far from the usual Tagaytay places and we thought we were already lost. Just as we were about to give up we finally saw signages leading the way to the famous place. When we arrived we were surprised with the many cars parked. The way to Sonya's Garden was pretty much empty so we thought that we were just the ones on our way to the place. Apparently everyone was already there!

We didn't really  know what to do so we just walked around and saw the different facilities available at Sonya's Garden. There was a store, a panaderia, a couple of reception areas, spa, the restaurant and of course there were rows and rows of plants!


We wanted to try out the buffet but wasn't prepared for the PhP650 per head tab so we just decided to buy some bread and look for another place to dine at. The spanish bread was delicious and we finished Drew's supply in just a few minutes! I also bought a small bottle of oil which was called "Rescue Me". Wipe some on your nape and it's supposed to make you relax instantly. I bought it because I was pretty stressed out during that time and the oil works! Also got a mint and basil plant for my tiny-mini garden.



I hope next time I'd get the chance to spend a night at Sonya's Garden and try out the spa and take their class, "How to do nothing."




Sonya's Garden
Barangay Buck Estate
Alfonso, Cavite

Map to Sonya's Garden


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment