Monday, October 27, 2008

My Favorite Restaurant Lachi's

If I was to name one super-duper-favorite-to-the-maximum-levels restaurant, I'd say it's LACHI's.

Lachi's is located in Davao and is run by twins. I previously did a vlog about it when I attended the Davao F.A.T. (Food Appreciation Tour) and well since I LOVE LACHI's so much, here's another vlog about them and Kangaroo.

Kangaroo's a new coffee place in Davao. I was too stuffed though to try out their yummy pasta, but it's a place I'd definitely visit again when I'm in the area.




Lachi's Sanz Rival Atbp.
Ruby St., Marfori Village
Davao City
Tel No: 082-224-5552


Kangaroo Coffee Club
Corner of Tionko and Mapa streets
Davao City
Tel. 082-222-2800 or 222-2766

2 comments:

  1. Wow! The beef (with the sesame seeds) and the pasta at Lachi's looked soooo good. I'll definitely check this place out the next time I visit Davao.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this type of posts from people outside davao makes me proud that i am from davao..

    we do have a lot of restaurants that offer delicious foods at low prices!
    thAT is one of the perks living in this city!

    ReplyDelete