Sunday, September 28, 2008

SM Marikina

I finally got a chance to go to the newly opened SM Marikina and got to see what it had that my favorite SM Bicutan doesn't have. 

SM Marikina did have the standard shops. Everything was bright and shiny and I noticed that the most of the decor were "circles" or rounded. The frontage was also a huge window that has a very good view of Ortigas and on the side you also get to see the Marikina River.

I'm envious of the Cyberzone since SM Bicutan doesn't have that many tech shops, nor does it have a "cyberzone". No free wifi still though, hmph. 

Here are a couple of photos I took:


1 comment:

  1. I've been to SM Marikina last December 24 with my family. We eat lunch there but we don't have a chance to stroll in this shopping mall it was because we are all tired from a long ride. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete