I had a grand time in Cagayan de Oro last month most especially since my good friend Honey brought me around after work. I probably gained a couple of pounds after a weekend in CDO, the city of Golden Friendship.
Here's what I enjoyed:
(1) Going to the Del Monte pineapple plantation in Bukidnon.
Read more at my Pineapples! Pineapples! and more Pineapples!
(2) Park Cafe - winded down with a drink at CDO's main street after having a foot massage.
(3) Ban Sabai - relaxing foot massage.
(4) OIC - Only in Cagayan for coffee and a meet-up with IT practitioners.
(5) Panagatan - ahhh this is where I probaby gained 3 pounds in one sitting
(6) Candy - and this is where I gained 2 pounds just by eating dessert and pizza.
(7) Divisoria - every Friday the main street is closed for a street market and barbecue-ing.