Saturday, August 18, 2012

Dining at Balay Indang

In my previous post about Balay Indang I mentioned that I was going to write a lengthier post about the gastronomic delights we ate while we were there. Part of the overnight package included dinner (it's usually breakfast) and after seeing the huge kitchen we were all excited to eat. 

We were all hanging out near the kitchen waiting for dinner to be served. We found out though that they only serve dinner when a table is fully occupied, so we immediately sat on this table. 



Minutes later we were served this huge bowl of salad. Aside from green leafy veggies, carrots, radish, eggs and cucumber, the salad had corn and nuts. The salad dressing was lovely and addicting. 


A couple of dishes were served. Including shrimp balls that was coated with cereal, seafood omelette, liempo etc. I was so excited to eat I forgot to take photos of the other dishes, haha. 
 


Dessert was chocolate fondue with marshmallows, banana and pineapple. The chocolate was actually melted flat tops <3


The next day was the wedding of our friends and the food that was served was awesome. We were first served turon as appetizer and this was followed by the same salad we had for dinner (yumyumyum!). 


Main dishes that were served included honey-baked spare ribs, shrimp kebab, chicken, Talisay lechon (brought by the groom's aunt from Cebu). We were so glad that the food was "bottomless". We were also situated just beside the kitchen and so we had the privilege of having our own food server (haha!).
 
 


Dining at Balay Indang is an unforgettable experience. Everything was fresh and delicious! I'd love to come back and just hang out at Balay Indang again :)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. The food! OMG! Bentang benta ang pagkain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hummmmmmmmmm i like it
    http://www.topmoroccotours.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really so yummy to munch. Thanks for sharing! shitifujon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so very delicious dish, how I wish to have these foods when I'm on a vacation trip. I find travel agents offers more options to be suitable for a trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your site, its truly a travel hub the visitor. I want to share your website Information with the people out there i.e. Visitor of my website.

    Please let me know If you are interested in doing so.

    ReplyDelete