Saturday, April 3, 2010

Miggy's Supertacos



Miggy's has been around since I was in college and is one of my favorite restaurants. They serve burritos, tacos, quesadillas, nachos, chimichanga and other Mexican food. I absolutely love their super burrito (especially the chicken filled ones when I wasn't allergic to chicken yet) and quesadilla. I remember when they had a branch in Better Living, Paranaque I would go there at least once a week either for lunch or merienda. I was really sad that the branch closed.


I am not sure if the other Miggy's branches they had before are still open, but the only one I know that is still open is the one located at President's Avenue in BF Homes, Paranaque (near the entrance to Tahanan Village). I would've been in Miggy's heaven again weekly if we pushed through with our plan to live in Tahanan Village.

With so many new restaurants around Miggy's is trailing far behind already, I hope they manage to bring back the oomph it had before. I still love eating there though.

Miggy's Supertacos
President's Avenue,
BF Homes, Paranaque
(near the entrance of Tahanan Village)


View Larger Map

2 comments:

  1. Oh great! Another excellent taco munching heaven. I just love it. Special thinks for the map guide.
    ==========================
    New York Travel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss this.. we used to drop by Miggy's when we're in the South pa.

    ReplyDelete