Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Eden Nature Park


I've been to Eden Nature Park & Resort in Davao a total of three times and the experience is always the same. It's one of awe at nature.

Aside from the wonderful view, fresh air and fresh food, there are a lot of things one can do at Eden. There's the Sky Rider (zipline), horse back riding and my favorite past-time, the Indiana Jones! (see my photo). I also love their collection of flowers and plants and I hope one day I can bring my Mom there too. 

Here are a couple of photos from some of my trips to Eden:



Photos by Andrew

Photos by Miguel

Eden Nature Park & Resort (see map)

Park Entrance Fee: ranges from PhP180 - 450

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. What a neat blog you have. And the pictures of all those foods from your previous posts looks really yummy!

    ReplyDelete