Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Manila: Pepper Lunch

You'll probably find it funny I'm posting about Pepper Steak again. LOL.

When I got back from Singapore I craved for it. I'd imagine the yummy smell, slathering on peanut butter and the tangy flavorful honey brown sauce on the hamburger steak... okay I'll stop describing it now because it's making me very hungry again.

So a few days after I got back I issued an invitation to Sweetie and told him I wanted our date day to be at the Rockwell Powerplant Mall so we could eat at Pepper Steak. 

I had hamburger steak again...



And Sweetie had mixed chicken and pork steak.



Pepper Lunch (Manila)
Lower Ground Level
Rockwell Powerplant Mall
Makati City

Must haves: I love the hamburger steak

Can do without: the smoke hehe

Price range: bring at least PhP300 each to be safe

The Lakwatsera's Rating: must have the hamburger steak again!

No comments:

Post a Comment