Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sweet Pea

Sweet Pea at Venice Piazza at McKinley Hill was a nice surprise. The only time that we get to explore restaurants there is when we have lunch with my husband's parents. Jay and I usually let them pick where to eat and they usually pick a place where I can eat safely (too many allergies!).

So today they chose to try out "Sweet Pea" and my-oh-my they had a hefty menu! I had a hard time choosing what to eat because everything looked delicious. I must have changed my choice five times before I settled for the lasagna (my mantra now is to eat something that I don't cook whenever we are out). My original choice was salisbury steak, then I wanted ham and cheese omelette, then fish and chips, then... anyway check out their menu I'm sure you'll get confused too because they had enticing photos!

Our drinks were served with really cute and colorful straws! Here's Sweetie's pink lemonade (I had a rootbeer float).



We started off with some quesadilla with cheese and bell pepper.


Miguel's chicken fingers quickly disappeared.


Sweetie's mustard salmon fish was enormous!


I must've gained 5 pounds from the sauce-rich lasagna.


I super loved the hawaiian potato salad! (Okay, okay I admit I didn't eat the pineapples hehe but I really loved how they made it).


And I promptly forgot to take a photo of what my FIL and MIL ordered. The short ribs steak which I got to sample. It was absolutely delicious too.

Please forgive me for using the words "delicious" and "love" so many times in this post. I'm still in food heaven right now.

Sweet Pea (map)
Ground Floor, Venice Piazza
McKinley Hill, Taguig City

Must have: potato salad and the steak

Price range: PhP500/head; found it pricey but servings were good and I like the homey feel of the resto (just don't sit near the window where the air purifier is located, it'll make you dizzy)

Lakwatsera Rating: will come back! Just need to save up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment