Sunday, May 30, 2010

I Heart Panglao

There is something in Bohol that made me come back. I managed to see most of the tourist spots in Bohol during my first trip back in 2007, but I have since wanted to go back. Bohol is such a charming place and I really love its beaches. And oh take note, my blog header's photo was shot at Panglao beach by Sasha Manuel.


Panglao's white sand beaches has character. Aside from small schools of fish you'd also see blue and white starfish scattered around.


One of my favorite things to do is lie down on a beach chair at night and watch the stars while listening to the water lap to the shore.

Here's a couple of photos I took at dusk.


3 comments:

  1. olala..very nice indeed! I like the last photo. very dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jill thank you for visiting my blog and for the compliment about the last photo. Took the opportunity to take a shot of the couple passing by (they looked like newlyweds).

    ReplyDelete
  3. the beach looks so white and pretty and beautiful. i hope i culd go there but i know it's kinda expensive. i love the part when you said that you can just lie down and watch the stars at night.

    Flor
    kcatwoman

    ReplyDelete