Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Manila Ocean Park

Last April I hunkered down to the Manila Ocean Park with Sweetie, Miguel and my friends from Davao, Andrew, Ria, Blogie, Winston and Migs. It was a good thing we went early since we missed the throngs of people who go everyday.

So what can one see at the Oceanarium? Fish! Loads and loads of different fish species. A lot of those displayed came from the Philippine seas and what joy it was to see all of them in different shapes, sizes and colors. I don't think I'll ever find myself diving to view them in their natural habitat, so this would do.

I realized though that taking photos of fish is very difficult! They move around quite a lot and most of the fish in the photos I took ended up blurred. I have new-found respect to photographers who do aquatic photography.

There was so much to see at the Oceanarium and I thought I'd just make this video blog about it. Hope you enjoy watching!

1 comment:

  1. I really hope the entire Manila Ocean Park project will be completed soon with all the finishing touches so the place will warmly welcome Filipino guests and most of all the Foreign guests. The place seems to be half-baked during my first visit last April.

    Cheers,
    ßry™
    http://bry-hq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete