Saturday, November 12, 2011

Singapore: Tapa King at Lau Pa Sat

Today I blog about a popular local fast-food chain in the Philippines - Tapa King! 

I was ranting to a friend just before I left for Singapore that I was going to miss eating longsilog. He told me that I shouldn't fuss because Tapa King has a branch at Lau Pa Sat. I was really happy when he told me about it because Lau Pa Sat is just a stone's throw away from where I work. 

So one evening last week I headed to Lau Pa Sat because I was craving for some comfort Pinoy food. I just followed my nose and found Tapa King! I think I was so obviously excited the cashier noticed it and they gave me a large helping of tapa which came with local vinegar. So I happily brought home one order of Tapa Prince (sweet) for dinner.


And some longsilog the next evening.

Posted by Picasa

Aside from tapa and longganisa, they also have corned beef (Purefoods) and bangus and a lot of other yummy Pinoy stuff. 

Happy, happy, joy, joy.

Tapa King - Singapore
Lau Pa Sat (map)

Price Range: SG$5 to 7

3 comments:

  1. Wow may Tapa King branch pala sa SG! Must check that out on my next Singapore trip :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lau pa sat! Meron din dyang Happy V (if you miss Jollibee's chicken joy) and lechon & liempo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you happen to visit Davao, try TAPS. They serve the best TAPA here. Also, visit Metro Club,they have this TAPA meal too. BIG SERVING.

    im a fan of your blog now. will check ur posts regularly coz I too is a big FOODIE!

    http://noehs-ark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete