Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sea Food at Max's Restaurant

Yes, you read it right. Max's Restaurant isn't just about chicken! I'm so glad that I go to try out their seafood selection a few weeks ago. Max's added some all-time favorite Pinoy dishes including: Spicy Laing Tilapia, Camaron Rebosado, Sweet and Sour Fish Fillet, Fish Fillet in Black Bean Sauce, Sinigang na Hipon, Sinigang na Tiyan ng Bangus and Steamed Fish Fillet in Light Soy. (Available until April 30, 2011).

The Sweet and Sour Fish Fillet, one of my favorite dishes, is something I'll have during fish-Fridays this Lenten season. I hope that Max's would keep this in their menu!


The Max's Boneless Bangus is my son's favorite and he can finish the whole thing in one sitting!


You may want to try out though the summer meal package. It includes: 1 whole Max’s sarap-to-the-bones fried chicken, 4 servings of rice, 1 regular Pancit Canton, 1 bottle of Pepsi (1.5 liters) and 1 Giant Halo-Halo. You can take this out for your barkada gimmicks or for lazy Sunday meals at home. It's just PhP999, available until May 31, 2011! (This is for take out or delivery only).

 Oh Max's Fried Chicken... someday I shall be able to eat you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment