Saturday, April 18, 2009

Marikina: Pan de Amerikana




Unique. I knew I had to bring Miguel to Pan de Amerikana when Sweetie mentioned that they have a life-size chess board in the restaurant. Miguel loves to play chess and I knew then that I wouldn't have a hard time convincing him to come with me. 


Miguel, Jay, me, MigsAndrew, and Mica

Food. The food at Pan de Amerikana is cheap! They have a wide array of Filipino food you can choose from like the all-day breakfast menu, sisig, barbecue, bangus belly and for merienda there's spaghetti (PhP20 only!), palabok and sandwiches served using their famous pandesal. Their fruit shakes also come very cheap and they have halo-halo too. 


Tambayan. It's also a great place to hang-out in because they have free wifi and they have a lot of stuff to see. I was sorry I did not bring my camera in the restroom because there were unique stuff in it too. Aside from the life-size chess board they also have a good number of chess sets you can borrow (I don't play, but my boys do). We also had a lot of fun cam-whoring around the place. 



Pan de Amerikana
Main Office:
92 Ordonez St. 
Concepcion dos Marikina 
+(632) 475-2398

Branches:
White Plains, Quezon City +(632) 421-1966
Wilson St., Greenhills +(632) 384-6741

No comments:

Post a Comment